- Self Storage is a convenient, safe, and inexpensive way to store your belongings. Choose a space size that fits your needs because rental of storage space is determined by the total size of the items being stored. An efficiently packed small space will cost less than a larger space. If you frequently use the space, a larger space, well organized (racks and file boxes), may be more convenient.
- For your protection, a storage facility provides a written agreement. Read it thoroughly and ask the storage consultant to answer your questions. Make note of your payment date.
- The goods you place in self storage spaces are the sole responsibility of you, their owner. Goods are not insured by the storage facility.
- Never store live animals, perishables, liquids, explosives, flammable liquids and fuels, toxic materials, or other items that need a controlled environment. Remember to drain the fuel from gasoline engines before storage.
- Put a pallet on the floor to store your goods on. We do have several of them on the facility site for you to use.